South Bucks community grants are now open for applications.
Grants of up to £1500 are being offered to community groups in South Bucks District, with a total of £13,000 to distribute to worthy local causes.
Groups wishing to apply will first be required to complete an Heart of Bucks - Apply for a Grant. Once that has been received, an online grant application form will be sent to individual groups. CLOSING DATE for applications - midday on 24th January 2018. This date refers to receipt of the full application, not the submission of the Expression of Interest form
Grants are open to voluntary and community charitable groups based in South Bucks District, or which work to the benefit of district residents. The fund is provided by South Bucks District Council, and is being delivered in collaboration with Heart of Bucks.
Who can apply
Voluntary and community groups which are based in, or operate for the benefit of, residents living in the South Bucks District Council area. Groups must be charitable in purpose and formally constituted.
Applications for funding can be for new and existing projects; core costs or capital expenditure - such as equipment, building modifications etc. Village Hall projects can qualify if they are to improve standards of the facility - not for wear and tear. Similarly, playground projects would be considered, providing the applying group has consulted with the local community over the type of equipment desired.
Organisations will need to demonstrate how they meet South Bucks District's key themes.
What we can fund
- New and existing projects
- Core costs
- Capital expenditure - such as equipment, building modifications, etc.
What we can't fund
- Activities promoting a particular religious or political belief
- The purchase of Christmas lights
- Overseas travel
- Projects which are already completed
- Statutory bodies (excluding parish/town councils)
- Profit-making organisations
- Organisations whose principal concern is animal welfare
How to apply
- Complete the Heart of Bucks - Apply for a Grant form.
- Complete an on-line grant application form. This will be issued to you on receipt of the completed expression of interest form.
Please contact a member of the Heart of Bucks Grants Team if you have any questions or wish to discuss your application.
email: - email@example.com Tel: 01296 330134