Affordable Warmth and Energy Efficiency
Keeping warm in winter can be a struggle for both young and old. It is estimated that currently over 10% of households in England cannot afford to heat their homes properly.
The Affordable Warmth Network provides access to available grants and financial assistance, and advice to anyone wishing to improve the energy efficiency of their home.
For FREE impartial advice on:-
- Grants and loans which may help with energy efficiency in the home
- Advice on simple energy efficiencies you can do for the home to help keep bills down
- Switching to a lower cost energy supplier
- How to deal with unpaid fuel bills
- Claiming the benefits you are entitled to
- Support organisations within the area
Visit the Affordable Warmth Network website or call them on FREEPHONE 0800 107 0044