Have you say on the future of local government in Bucks
Major changes are being proposed for Buckinghamshire councils and the Government is currently making a decision about their future. This is the biggest change in local government in Bucks in over 40 years and you, your family, your friends and the residents and businesses of Bucks have the right to know how it will affect the way local services are delivered and have their say on this.
The four Buckinghamshire district councils are communicating in a range of different ways about the proposals including leaflets, emails to residents and businesses, and social media @modern_bucks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. A dedicated website at www.modernisingbucks.org also provides all the information residents, businesses and others in Bucks will need to know about the proposed changes.
We think it's really important that people give their opinion to the Government about what these changes could mean for them and we are encouraging people to submit their views to the Minister by Friday 25 May by email at email@example.com or writing to him at The Rt. Hon. James Brokenshire MP, Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, Fry Building, 2 Marsham Street, London SW1P 4DF. We are also asking people to copy their views to their local MP:
- The Rt. Hon, Dame Cheryl Gillan MP (Chesham and Amersham): firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Rt. Hon. Dominic Grieve QC MP (Beaconsfield): email@example.com
- Steve Baker MP (Wycombe): firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Bercow MP (Buckingham): email@example.com
- The Rt. Hon. David Lidington MP (Aylesbury): firstname.lastname@example.org