Exempt building form

  1. 1. Your details
  2. 2. Details of building being worked on:
  3. 3. Is your building a detached
  4. 4. About your building
  5. 5. If you have answered No to any of the above, you may need a building regulation application.
  6. Agricultural building where no part of the building is used as a house or flat or no part of the building is less than one and a half times its height from any part of another building which contains sleeping accommodation or the building is provided with a fire exit no more than 30 metres from any point within the building?
  7. Statement
    Privacy  - When a Building Regulation application is submitted the information including personal information (i.e. names and addresses - redacted re telephone numbers and signatures only) will be held on the public register in accordance with the Building Act 1984 (as amended) (for the purposes of the Building Regulations Part IV Duties of local authorities). This information is published on the Council’s website under the Public Access for Planning and Building Control. 

    If you want your name to be treated as confidential, please inform the Council in writing at the time of submission setting out your reasons but you should be aware that, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR), we cannot guarantee confidentiality.