Your Choice - Help to buy a home of your own on the open market
South Bucks and Catalyst Housing Ltd Equity Loan
South Bucks works in partnership with Catalyst Housing Ltd to deliver an Open Market Home Purchase Equity Loan scheme called 'YourChoice' providing up to £100,000 to help make your aspiration of homeownership a reality. Funds are limited and conditions apply so if you think you could be interested please do not delay.
I want to buy in South Bucks - do I qualify?
In order to be given priority for any affordable home purchase opportunities in South Bucks District you usually need to be:
- A first time buyer, although non-first time buyers may still be considered
- And live or work within the South Bucks District Council area (12 months) - Employees of Wexham Park Hospital will also be considered
- And earn less than £80,000pa and are unable to afford to purchase a suitable property outright.
- You will need to be able to obtain a mortgage and have sufficient savings to fund a deposit of usually at least 5% of the purchase price as well as money available to pay purchase expenses for survey, solicitor and Stamp Duty etc.
- For specific qualification requirements, brochure and application form, please use the following link and scroll down to the South Bucks District Council Equity Loan scheme Catalyst Homes