Season Ticket Terms & Conditions
South Bucks District Council (SBDC)
- Season tickets are issued at the discretion of SBDC. If the scheme is abused the Council reserves the right to withdraw the ticket.
- Season tickets issued shall be marked with the nominated car park and are only valid for the car park for which they have been issued.
- Season tickets are not transferable.
- A lost season ticket will only be replaced on receipt of a £5.00 fee. If a season ticket is later recovered no refund will be given.
- Whilst every effort is made to maximise car parking space availability, purchase of a season ticket does not guarantee a parking space.
- Season tickets are issued and registered against a specific vehicle registration. They are not transferable. Up to two registration numbers allowed on one season ticket, however only one vehicle can be on park at any one time.
- Season tickets should be displayed on the left hand side of the windscreen in clear view so they can be seen by the Parking Attendants (please allow 7 working days for delivery when selecting a start date to ensure you are in receipt of the season ticket beforehand.
- Where there is a requirement to use a courtesy car, SBDC must be informed immediately.
- Failure to display the season ticket, or notify the Council of a courtesy vehicle, may result in an Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- Vehicles must be parked within the defined markings of a parking bay. Failure to do so may result in an Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- Vehicles must not be parked in a designated disabled bay unless a valid blue badge is on display. Failure to comply may result in an Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- Vehicles must not be parked in a designated electric vehicle bay unless charging an electric vehicle. Failure to comply may result in an Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- Vehicles must not be parked in the designated motorcycle bays. Failure to comply may result in an Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- For change of vehicle season ticket holders are required to contact SBDC's Parking Services; Tel 01494 732252; email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Season tickets that are no longer valid due to change of vehicle must be returned to Parking Services within 7 days of the new season ticket being issued. Failure to return the old season ticket could result in the new season ticket being withdrawn.
- Payment must be received in full for a season ticket to be issued.
- Season tickets will only be cancelled when surrendered to Parking Service.
- SBDC reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the season ticket. Should any changes occur we will advise accordingly.
- The onus is on the season ticket holder to apply for a renewal at least 7 days prior to the commencement date of the new season ticket.
- The Season ticket is issued under the various regulation, bye laws and orders relating to car parks and the Council accepts no liability or responsibility for personal injury, (whether fatal or otherwise) or for loss or damage to property unless caused by negligence of the Council or its employees.
21. Any refunds due upon cancellation of a Season Ticket will be refunded for the remaining full months only and only upon return of the Season Ticket to our offices.