Buckinghamshire County Council is the highway authority for the area and they are responsible for issues of transport, e.g. road works, travel plan, road safety and public transport etc. If you wish to know more about transport in Buckinghamshire, please visit Buckinghamshire County Council web site.
Below are some useful links that help you to find more information on journey planner for different modes of public transport.
Car sharing allows people to benefit from the convenience of the car, whilst alleviating the associated problems of congestion and pollution. The Council fully supports the idea of Car Sharing.
Benefits of sharing a car:
- Saves you money - travelling with others enables you to reduce your transport costs
- Reduces the number of cars on the roads - resulting in less congestion, less pollution and fewer parking problems
- Provides a real solution to the transport problems of urban and rural areas
- Gives employees and employers more transport options
- Reduces the need for a private car
If you wish to know more about car sharing, please visit the Bucks Carshare or Liftshare
For more information on travel and transport, please visit the Buckinghamshire County Council web site.
You can also obtain a free Personalised Travel Plan from the County Council.