Grants for Low Carbon Workspaces
offers small and medium sized enterprises grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 to cover a third of the cost of installing energy saving measures, such as:
- LED lighting and control systems
- Roof, pipework, cavity or solid wall insulation
- Energy efficient boilers and controls
- Air-to-air source heat pumps
- Equipment or machinery upgrades
If you're unsure what to apply for or would like help to identify energy saving opportunities at your premises, an Energy Adviser can discuss potential projects by phone or email or can visit your site.
Low Carbon Workspaces is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and delivered by Ngage Solutions, a not-for-profit company.
There are many other ways that you can save your business money and be sustainable. For further information visit the Carbon Trust