Viewing Building Control Applications
South Bucks District Council has improved its online building control service by increasing the amount and accessibility of information available to the public.
Please note, before using PublicAccess for Building Control, you must read and accept the terms and conditions of use. You will then progress to the PublicAccess page.
I agree to Copyright and Disclaimer
Please note that PublicAccess is best viewed using Internet Explorer version 5.5 and upwards. Certain parts of the site such as View Maps may not function correctly in other browsers.
PublicAccess - Quick User Guide
Publicity for Applications
Public Access for building control is an online service that allows you to
- view building control applications deposited to the South Bucks District Council since 1993, which are continuously updated as they are received and registered
- view as a register. Drawings and details relating to the applications cannot be viewed on line.
- search for building control applications by a variety of criteria such as address, date, type, status, parish
- view properties and applications by reference to a map
- view planning applications
Please note that full functionality of this service is only supported using Internet Explorer v5.5 and above; using other browsers may mean that some functions may not work correctly in particular the View Maps option.
To find out more about how to use it please read the Quick User Guide.
Rate this page: Rated 0/5.
If you have any technical problems in using this service or the service is unavailable please send your comments to ICTsupport@southbucks.gov.uk