Report a Missed Bin
Sometimes road works, lorry breakdowns, a change of route or crew, or other unexpected events can alter the collection of your bins. For this reason your bin may be collected earlier or later than usual on your normal day of collection. A bin is considered 'missed' if it has not been collected by 5pm on your collection day.
Please make sure that you have followed our guidance regarding rubbish and recycling collection, including:
- the bins or bags were placed out on the correct collection day (please check schedule changes for Bank Holidays)
- the bins or bags were at your property boundary by 7am on the day of collection
- bags were not split or so heavy that lifting could cause a split
- the bin lids were closed
- the refuse contains no restricted items – see household waste collections page
- the correct recyclable materials are placed into the correct box – see recycling collections page
Bins or bags will not be collected if they contain commercial waste, hazardous waste or are too heavy to be safely moved by the crew.
Missed Rubbish or Recycling Collection Form
Missed collections must be reported within 24hours otherwise they will be collected when they are next due.
Please provide all details marked with an asterisk*
Thank you for reporting your missed collection online. We will return within 24 working hours to collect your bin unless we have received a report specifying the reasons for non collection, in which case we will contact you with further information.
Environment Unit, South Bucks District Council, Capswood, Oxford Road. Denham. Bucks UB9 4LH