As an employer, the Council offers a wide range of flexible and "family friendly" employment initiatives and working arrangements, aimed at creating a constructive working environment in which employees are able to work to their full potential and achieve a healthy work/life balance.These include:
- A comprehensive induction, training and development programme. The Council is IIP accredited and invests heavily in supporting you to achieve your ambition.
- A generous flextime scheme offering up to 2 days off per 4 week period for hours that have been accrued.
- A flexible working policy, enabling officers to work between 7.30 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. to accommodate a family friendly lifestyle.
- Excellent final salary pension scheme administered by Buckinghamshire County Council
- A generous relocation package maybe available for some posts
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (inclusive of 2 statutory days) for staff with less than 5 years continuous service and 30 days annual leave (inclusive of 2 statutory days) for employees with 5 or more years continuous service.
- Leave provisions for employees with caring responsibilities
- A commitment to healthy working, we offer a bright, clean office environment, providing a staff rest area with kitchen facilities.
- The Council operates a no smoking policy
- Subsidised sports centre membership
If you have any problems viewing this page please contact Personnel Services on:Tel: