Information Pack for Residents – Taplow, Dorney Reach and Dorney Village
Transport for Buckinghamshire is working with the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) and the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) to support the Olympic and Paralympic events at Dorney Lake. This fact pack has been produced primarily for residents living south of the A4 in Dorney Village, Dorney Reach and Taplow, but has been distributed to Taplow residents living north of the A4 and south of the railway line as well. Those travelling into Dorney may also find this a useful source of information.
The pack is designed to give a better idea of what might be going on in the run up to and over the Olympic and Paralympic Games at Dorney Lake.
Included in this pack is information on:
- Contact numbers on the run up to and over the Games
- Web links to find out more information
- Myth busting to dispel some rumours
- Changes to the roads including protected parking for residents
- What the villages might look like over Games time
- How spectators will be arriving at the venue
For further details download the pack from the table below.
All documents open in a new window.
Communications, South Bucks District Council, Capswood, Oxford Road, Denham, UB9 4LH