Sportivate Golf for young people in South Bucks
Have you been inspired after watching the London 2012 Olympics? Would you like to take up a future Olympic sport that will be a new event at Rio 2016? Well this is your chance to put your inspiration into practice!
If you are aged between 14 and 25 this your opportunity to take up Golf, who knows you could even end up being in the next team GB squad at Rio in 2016!
This fantastic opportunity includes the following:
- Good value for money at only £15 per person for six weeks at the first class South Buckinghamshire Golf Academy in Stoke Poges
- You will be coached by a friendly fully qualified PGA Golf Professional
- All the basics will be taught on the 15 bay “state of the art” driving range
- After you have built up your newly acquired skills you will these to tackle the 9 hole academy course
- Remember you do not need Golf clubs, these are provided!
- Pre booking and payment is required to secure your place on the course
There are two Sportivate Golf Courses at The South Buckinghamshire Golf Academy in Stoke Poges costs just £15 for six weeks. The first course will start on Thursday 13th September 6.00pm-7.00pm, the second course will start on Sunday 16th
September, 3.00pm-4.00pm. Booking is essential as spaces are limited. So book early to avoid disappointment.
Contact the Sports Developments team at South Bucks District Council if require more information or would like to book via email@example.com
or call 01895 837 233.
For more information please contact Cultural and Youth Services on: