Pay for Planning Fees

Please use this form to make payments for Planning Applications and Planning Advice only.
For Chiltern and South Bucks Building Control Invoices please go to the Pay invoices web page. 
There will be no charge for a debit card, but if you pay by credit card there will be a charge of 1.6%

  1. Payment is only accepted in sterling and can be made using of the following
  2. Please use this form to pay for Planning Application fees and fees for Planning Advice
  3. Fields marked * are mandatory
  4. Planning Advice and Planning Application Fees