Private Hire Vehicles
Private Hire vehicles do not display a roof sign and all journeys must be pre-booked through a licensed operator. Fares for private hire are not set by South Bucks District Council, but are agreed between the hirer and the operator usually in advance of the journey.
Applications will only be accepted as valid if the following are provided:
1. Application form and fee completed on line: Apply online
2. An original and current MOT certificate for the vehicle.
3. Original V5 log book registration document.
4. Original certificate of insurance for the vehicle with correct usage.
5. An original and current Compliance certificate. (see list of garages in the downloads).