Save on your energy bills
Collective switching is where a group of consumers join together to negotiate a better deal with their gas and electricity suppliers. An auction then takes place where energy companies will offer competitive prices for the group.
The supplier which offers the cheapest tariffs will offer registrants a new contract. You can compare the offer with your current supplier, see how much you'll save, and decide whether to switch. There is no obligation to do so.
Five things you might not know about collective switching:
- It's free to join and you do not have to accept the winning offer
- It's an easy choice - you get a personal offer of how much you will save
- On average, households saved over £280 in the last auction round
- Our Council collective schemes saved households over £10m last year
- Our tariffs beat or equalled the best in the market on each of our auction days in 2017
- If you do not have internet access, a friend or family member can do this on your behalf;
- You can call 01296 395000