Discretionary Support


If you receive housing benefit or council tax support but need more help to pay your rent or council tax, you may be able to get discretionary housing payments (DHP) or discretionary local council tax support (DLCTS).

In the majority of cases DHP and DLCTS payments will be short-term emergency funding.

How to apply

To apply please complete our application form.

If you require assistance in making your application, please e-mail cdcrevenue.csb@buckinghamshire.gov.uk