Local Discretionary Rate Relief Payments 2017 - 2020
Central Government has provided South Bucks District Council with limited funds to help support companies and people if their business rates charges have increased as a result of the 2017 revaluation.If you are of the opinion that your business has been affected by increases in your charge you may apply for discretionary help.
In order to consider your application please provide as much supporting information as you can in order to demonstrate your financial situation and why your business is under financial stress.
It should be noted that the eligibility criteria for this relief is as follows:-
- The relief is aimed at local business
- The business must have seen an increase in rate demands as a result of the 2017 revaluation
- The rateable value of the business should be less than £200,000
- Unoccupied properties will not be eligible
- Ratepayers who occupy more than two properties will not be eligible
- Certain types of business will not be eligible
If you wish to apply please email
firstname.lastname@example.org . A form and guidance will be issued