Report a Missed Bin - Chiltern, Wycombe and South Bucks Areas
Please check our bin collection updates page for service issues or delays before logging a missed bin.
Missed bins must be reported by the end of the next working day after the day of collection. Missed collections reported after this time will be collected when they are next due.
Before reporting a missed bin, please check to see if there is a reason we could not empty your bin. We will not return for bins which:
- contain incorrect items
- contain recycling in bags / liners
- have had a label attached explaining the non-collection
- were presented after 7am
- were not presented at the property boundary
- were too heavy to be collected safely
- were presented on the wrong day (check for service changes due to bank holidays)