Moving in or moving out

You can tell us here by using our moving in or moving out online form.

Report a Change of address

If you need any assistance then please telephone the Council Tax Department on 01895 837500 during office hours or email

Please note that registering for council tax will not automatically add you to the electoral register. Please visit Register to Vote for information about how to register.

If you receive housing benefit or council tax support, it is very important to inform our office of a change of address as soon as possible, as it could affect your entitlement and result in an overpayment which you will have to pay back.